This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close-knit team and provide an opportunity to learn new skills through our electrical and gas training courses in Stockport.
Working for a National Trainer of operatives and operational staff within the Gas, Power, Utilities and Facilities Management Industries, headquartered in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Your role will include:
- Delivery of classroom-based and practical training courses to learners
- Identifying training needs analysis of individuals and organisations
- Mentoring and management of leaners
- Designing training programmes and learning resources in a variety of formats
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
- Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems
- Liaising with external clients
- A strong gas background with experience of working in the domestic & commercial gas industry
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
- Appropriate domestic & commercial gas qualifications
- Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Desired but not Essential:
- Renewable Technology qualifications/accreditations
- Training/Teaching and Assessor qualifications would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
Please send your CV to [email protected] and short-listed candidates for our electrical and gas training courses in Stockport, will be contacted directly by the employer. You can also get in touch via phone or contact form to find out more about our electrical and gas training courses in Stockport .