We are looking for a full time Sales Administrator to join our friendly team at our Stockport based training centre.
Established in 2005, the business delivers training to the Gas, Smart Metering and Renewable Energy Industry.
This varied role will suit a highly motivated, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close-knit team and provides an opportunity to learn new skills.
Your main role will consist of dealing with customers on the phone and face to face promoting our services and processing course bookings.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of all sales and administration procedures, issuing reports and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant should have a positive and outgoing attitude, and ideally experience in an administration role.
You should have excellent attention to detail, good Maths and English skills, a good level of competence in Microsoft Word and Excel, be able to work to tight deadlines, and use your own initiative.
Experience in a sales role would be an advantage, but not essential. This varied and challenging role in a rapidly growing company will offer the right applicant significant opportunities for career development.
Your role will include:
- Dealing with enquiries from customers
- Making outgoing calls to potential customers
- Processing Customer bookings (phone, email and face to face) and ensuring an excellent level of service is delivered to customers
- Dealing with customer queries and requests for information in a timely manner
- Maintaining the Administration and Quality Management Systems
- Maintaining the standards and currency of assessment documentation and the certification process
- Processing assessment documentation
- Producing reports for and liaising closely with Directors, Assessors and Managers
- Updating of website and general marketing duties
- Administration support for assessors and other staff members
- Have a minimum of grade C GCSE Maths & English
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft office and good IT skills
- Have a positive, friendly and confident attitude
Email your CV to [email protected] and shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.