Who should take this course?
Those looking to expand their knowledge and skills to accommodate the installation of electric vehicle charging points.
Why should I take this course?
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular because of rising fuel prices and government targets to reduce the number of petrol and diesel vehicles on the road. Due to this, the demand for electric vehicle charging is also rising and at the moment there is a lack of competent engineers to meet the demand.
A course which will teach you how to install electrical vehicle charging points to comply with BS7671, the Electrical Safety Quality & Continuity Regulations and the IET Code of Practice.
- Introduction to electrical vehicle charging
• History of electric vehicles
• Government legislation and incentives
• BS7671 – supply requirements, installation requirements, protection requirements
• The IET Code of Practice Product demonstration
We are working with MiEnergi – a British based manufacturer of OLEV approved EV Charging points.