This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a great team and provide an opportunity to train and assess candidates looking to gain their first steps into the metering industry.
• Carrying out training/assessments in accordance with assessment specifications and correctly completing all compulsory assessment documentation
• Ensuring evidence provided by learners is satisfactory to meet Company awarding body requirements
• Providing objective feedback to the learner about performance and achievement
• Devising and agreeing an assessment action plan with the learner as appropriate
• Completing all relevant assessment forms and returning them to the Internal Quality Assurer
• Help and support candidates with portfolio building
• Receive and act on feedback from Internal Quality Assurers
• Communicate with employers to confirm assessment dates, times and activities
• Attend standardisation meetings and planning meetings with Internal Quality Assurers
• Attend training and personal development programmes as requested by either the Centre Manager or Internal Quality Assurer
• Work according to all awarding body rules, the Code of Practice, the Company guidance on internal verification and the standards laid out in the A1 awards.
• Being able to work with candidates from different backgrounds.
• Having good communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
• Being supportive and patient.
• Being able to work alone or within a team.
• Having good interpersonal abilities.
• Being able to create accurate reports.
• Having interest in helping people to develop.
• Being tactful and tolerant.
• Being able to clearly explain complex topics.
• Being well organised
Applicants must be experienced in Smart Metering Dual Fuel Installation and hold as a minimum CCN1/CMA1, MET1 (Gas Accreditation) D32, D33 or A1 qualified or working towards plus a recognised management qualification (NVQ level 3 or above) is desirable.
An adult teaching qualification (Cert Ed, TAQA or PTLLS) would also be an advantage to applicants applying; however this is not an essential requirement.
Successful applicants without these qualifications must agree to undertake training and qualify within 6 months of starting work.
Send your CV to [email protected]