The course begins with two days refresher training , including an up to date Commercial Gas Safety Manual and then followed by up to 6 days of assessments. The course can be split, so you can have a bit of break between assessments. Packages save you time and money, and doing as many elements as you can together means one certification fee. Just give us a call for more details or advice.
This course includes two days refresher training, Commercial Gas Safety Manual, and ACS Assessments in:
- COCN1 – Core Commercial Gas Safety
- CORT1 – Commercial Overhead Radiant Plaque & Tube Heaters
- CIGA1 – Commercial Indirect Fired Heating Appliances
- ICPN1 – First Fix Commercial Pipework
- TPCP1A – Testing & Purging of Commercial Pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume and up to 21mbar operating pressure
- TPCP1 – Testing & Purging of Commercial Pipework exceeding 1m3 in volume and up to 7bar operating pressure (NG)
- CDGA1 – Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- CCCN1 – Core Commercial Gas Safety
- COMCAT1 – Open/Solid Top Ranges
- COMCAT3 – Deep Fat & Pressure Fryers
- COMCAT5 – Forced Draught Burners
(Please note ICAE1 – First Fix Commercial Appliances is now part of the CORT1 and/or CIGA1 elements)
The cost is subject to a £70 standard certification fee. Additional elements can be added for an additional fee. Please see the full list of ACS elements offered at ECTA here. This package is available without training if required. Please contact us for pricing.
ACS qualifications can be retaken up to 6 months before expiry without losing any time on them – for example, if your qualifications expire in December 2015 you can take them in July 2015 and they will still expire in December 2020. So if you have a quiet week, and your qualifications are expiring within the next 6 months, give us a call and avoid that last minute panic which always falls when you are up to your eyes in work!
We recommend you sit the assessments at least 6 weeks before they expire – this allows time for your certificates to come through, and avoids any unpleasantness with Gas Safe! If you’ve left it until the last minute, we offer a fast track certification service which means you will get your certificates through within 5 working days. Please ask a member of staff for details.