Three days training and assessment in Logic Certification Ltd Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment (601/0491/0).
This course will allow you to:
- Understand the statutory and non-statutory requirements relevant to the management of electrical equipment maintenance.
- Understand the electrical units of measurement associated with in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Understand how equipment construction and classification reduces the risk of electric shock.
- Understand the procedures for the in service inspection and testing of electrical equipment. Understand how to carry out combined inspection and testing.
- Understand the information contained in documentation in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Be able to inspect and test items of electrical equipment.
There are no formal pre-requisite qualifications, however learners must have prior electrical knowledge.
Course cost includes IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 4th Edition.