Part of a suite of qualifications for those wishing to take advantage of the national installation of smart meters in 27 million homes by 2020.
The course includes the following units:
- Working Practices in the Energy and Utilities sector
- Working Safely in the Energy and Utilities Sector
- Using and Communicating Technical Information in the Energy and Utilities Sector
- Delivering Customer Service When Working Within the Energy and Utilities Sector
- Install and Commission Communication Systems for Smart Meters
- Applied Practices and Principles for Installing Low Pressure Natural Gas Smart Meters up to U6 only
- Prepare, Install and Commission Low Pressure Natural Gas Smart Meter and Regulator up to 6.0m3/hr
- Low Pressure Gas Smart Meter Tightness Testing and Direct Purging
Candidates must be working for or with an Energy supplier (or partner company) and have access to onsite supervised work placements by an authorised third party.
The course consists of centre based training and onsite training, and candidates are provided with a portfolio in which centre guided training and onsite training and experience is recorded.
The guided learning hours are approximately 262 hours for this qualification. Please contact us to discuss pricing, duration and availability, as these may differ depending on your individual circumstances and requirements.
PRICING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST