Replacing the old Unvented qualification, this one day course covers the revised G3 document for both vented and unvented systems.
The course covers both vented and unvented hot water systems, covering the following topics:
- Installation and safety
- Regulations, standards & guidelines
- Theory of hot water expansion
- Principles of hot water storage
- Design Considerations
- Components and function
- Safety controls, discharge and integration
- Maintenance and servicing
Candidates will undertake training, with all course materials provided, followed by a practical and multiple choice written assessment.
Candidates should hold a recognised qualification in Plumbing, Gas, Oil or Solid Fuel, or have equivalent experience.
The qualification expires after 5 years.